This morning stomach feel pain because of lady sickness! Sigh...
After breakfast we went to Warisan to buy stuff for Cape Town Trip 2molo!
My tummy was getting more pain until I cant stand it anymore.. =(
So mom bring me to the traditional chinese medicine shop at Centre Point but it was not there anymore.. =(
I was deeply in pain and I couldn't handle the pain anymore...
So mom rush to buy some stuff and then call dad to come and pick us up!
Soon, Bad things keep on happening!
I started to feel dizzy and having nausea...
Feeling dizzy is i think because of the condition in Centre Point is too warm + crowded and the air is not circulating...
I was feeling more unwell after that...
I start to feel dizzy and felt like goin to faint soon...
Suddenly I cant c anything and suddenly I c everything is in orange colour.. =___=
Then mom ask for one extra plastic bag just in case I vomit...
I cant stand anymore..
When I am walking I am laying on my mom..
So she bring me to the fountain in the middle part of the shopping complex and sit there..
I was feeling very dizzy.. I keep on felt like vomit but ntg came out..
Mom said that my face was very very very pale...
When ppl walked passed me they seems like saw a ghost passing by and keep on looking at me!
After that Mom called dad to come pick us up and then we went out and I sat beside the plants...
I was too weak that time...
While waiting , Suddenly vomited 2 small plastic bags of my brunch out...
Ewwwww.... Is so yucky....
There was one security guard asking me what's wrong and asked my mom wether I need an ambulance or not...
For the second time... I had been ask this question..
the first time was when I was in London I really fainted and almost drop on the floor but lucky I didn't and the security at the Clock Musuem at GTM place asked my mom weather I need an ambulance or not.. >__________<
After that he gave me an ointment but I don't want it.. So he help me to buy a bottle of water..
And then my dad had arrived...
All he was doin was SCOLD SCOLD SCOLD in front the PUBLIC...
I was so embarresed.. but I was too weak to care...
I need comfort but all I get was scolding! WTH!!!
I feel weak... I just lay down...
And then they send me to Luyang to meet up with Physician Wong Ah Moi...
It took a long time to wait till my turn...
I still feel kinda dizzy and headache...
But I felt nt that weak anymore...
When the physician saw me, she directly say my name out loud...
p/s : I did not visit her all the time...
When I first see her I was only 5+ years old!
WOW! 11 years ago~
So she said that I had a flu...
She also said that women are naturally weaker because we have periods...
And she say period pain is really pity!
YES! Exactly!
So she gave me period pain medicine and my vomit and flu medicine too...
After that I getting to feel better...
thanks GOD! If not.. I don't noe how...
No comments:
Post a Comment