~Saturday~
Wasn't in a very good mood whole day...My mood get worst during evening...
Because of my phone...
IS CRAZY!
First I sent out msg , the other party cant recieve...
Then I cant sent out msg..
Then again I cant receive any msgs...
For the whole night,
I try to call DiGi, but ntg was wrong...
When I charged my phone it says " Serious Error: Stop charging ur phone. Stop using ur phone. Please call Sony Ericson call centre "
Everytime I charged it appeared this thing...
I was like.. what the!!
I tried to do everything I can but it was helpless...
Sigh.. I was so moody that time.. felt like screaming!
OK... Then I copy some msg that I like den I couldn't stop copying until 12 pages...
Some msg was long some were just one line...
~Sunday~
Today is even worst...For the whole day... I was so......................
Early in the morning,
parents was complaining abt me...
ARGH!!!
I feel so annoyed...
Especially dad! Keep non-stop nagging me...
I keep on holding my anger and sadness...
I felt like I wanna explode soon...
FINE! I just tel him to stop!
But after a while he nag again! wth!!!
When I was having my branch,
Suddenly I almost vomit everything out...
But I din. Lucky I din!
So after that went to CP to fix my phone...
Lucky it only took one hours..
Unfortunately...
All my msgs was gone after fixing it...
I was so upset...
All the msg is the msg I really like so much!
I will read back everytime!
But now all of them are gone...
because when I remove my Memory card there was no msg,
when I put in the memory card there was all the msg there...
So I tot the msg was in the memory card..
But when I get back my phone...
THERE WERE ALL GONE!!!!!
I was so so so sad and more moody!
I felt like my heart was like urgh....
I miss all the msg, and I plan to write them in my book as well..
BUT ALL WERE GONE!!!!! GONE GONE GONE!!!!!!! =(
Sigh..Lucky I still remember how sweet and nice those msg were...
OK FINE!
After that my dad keep on forcing me to eat...
But I am not hungry at all how am i supposed to eat la??!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!
I kept quiet when he was scolding me.. I try to hold!!! But it was reaching my limit soon!
So in the end they force me to go to the coffee shop tot i will eat but I DID NOT!!!
So before dinner time,
he scolded me again! ARGH!
He ask y i did not change and then I ask him where dinner and then he scolded me for no reason! wth???!!!
I am just asking man!
In the end I cant hold it anymore....
ARGH!!!!!
and now I am like sick having fever..
Sigh....
Hope i will be ok...
Dun wish to let dad noe..
cuz i knew he will scold me more!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment