Don't wake me up cuz I am dreaming,
Dreaming those moments,
Missing those moments,
Because I can only see you there for now...
I have no guts to face reality...
Because it is so painful and time has been passing really slow...
I would rather just sleep the rest of my life to dream those moments...
Don't tell me if I am dieing,
I don't want to know...
Because I would love to die in those moments,
Leaving the world in a beautiful and wonderful moments,
Ending my life which such a beautiful moments and say goodbye...
Dreaming those moments,
Missing those moments,
Because I can only see you there for now...
I have no guts to face reality...
Because it is so painful and time has been passing really slow...
I would rather just sleep the rest of my life to dream those moments...
Don't tell me if I am dieing,
I don't want to know...
Because I would love to die in those moments,
Leaving the world in a beautiful and wonderful moments,
Ending my life which such a beautiful moments and say goodbye...
No comments:
Post a Comment