My mind was totally jam up!!!
Exam have been making me so stress and crazy....
I have been eating uncontrolled lately...
Suddenly, I felt like eating a piles of food until I'm too full to handle anything but I'm still eating...
Suddenly, I don't felt like eating because I don't have appetite to eat anything...
Gosh...
The funny part was ,
Half of my pen's ink have used finished in total 3 days in a row during the exam... LOL....
half of the ink took me at least a month... but now in 3 days.. LOL...
Lucky I like to pile up the spares when I am still having pens... hahahha..
Half of my pen's ink have used finished in total 3 days in a row during the exam... LOL....
half of the ink took me at least a month... but now in 3 days.. LOL...
Lucky I like to pile up the spares when I am still having pens... hahahha..
The exam in these 3 days make my mind jam up!!
Gosh!
Just now when I went for Physics tuition, the teacher was rushing the syllabus and we need to think as fast as possible and we need to absorb many things...
My my was soooooo jam... I cant think fast... Everything seems so laggy in my mind...
LOL....
Since the first day of exam.. It started to be like this and now it is getting worst..
Felt so tired and I'm having damn headache!!
Argh... Hate it... Is like going to explode soon!!
Man....
Somebody help me~~~
Hurry and finish up the stupid exams!!!
I want to get rid of stress...
It make my nervous system broke down...!!!!
I felt very exhausted... Like... I'm kinda speechless...
I haven't been having a good night sleep since exam starts.. keep on waking up after mid-night... Crazy!!!
I think I'm collapse soon if it is going to continue like this...
Happy holiday now! ^^ go have fun to distress yourself now! =)
ReplyDeleteU guys holiday... we are having damn exams~~~
ReplyDelete