Saturday, 10 October 2009

No One Knows

I'm crying,
No one knows...
I'm blank,
No one knows...
I need someone,
No one knows...
I need truth,
No one knows...
I need real,
No one knows...
I need warmth,
No one knows...

I only will keep it to myself..
Because I felt like people may think that I need pitiness so I tell everyone.
I only will keep it to myself..
Because I felt like doing it..
Even I tried to change something,
But it nothing happen.
I felt like I'm using too much effort to change it the way I want.
Sometimes, you may want that person to do the same thing on what you did good for them,
But sometimes the people didn't want to do it in return too~
I am having the same feeling now...

Even I really don't wish too~


AND I'M GOIN BAD!
I'm FEELING BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment