Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Add Math Excel Examination

Today's add math exam was killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So DAMN TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOSH................
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep on thinking the solution till my head was going to explode... and I had headache again in the end!!!!!!
It was really tough...
Don't even know what was it talking about...
My god...

Feeling lots of pressure and stress...
Cant sleep well lately...
Keep on having weird dreams and keep on waking up in the midnight...
Is really tiring....
I wish I cant get over is A.S.A.P!!!!!!!
Hate this....

I am kinda worry that I will fall sick again...
I'm sneezing a lot lately...
and I got blocked nose too...
Hard to breathe...
My throat is not really feeling well...
Suffering....
My nose is so sensitive and I'm having damn blocked nose!
I wish to vaccum everything out!!!!
I hope I'm not goin to fall sick!
It really kills me...
Had once already this year...
My dad actually thought I'm pretending to be sick when I am having fever over 38°C and he thought I wanna skip class so I pretended to be sick...
LOL.... I'm die-ing.. How could I possible to take this as a joke??
For now, I don't really skip class... Cause it's hard to catch back what teacher taught....

Oh well,
Exam still last 5 more days and it will be over!!!!!!!!
Actually I'm still on holiday mood... Hahahhaa... Plus after exam another 2 - 3 more weeks is holiday again!
LOL!
Looking forward =D




P/S: Kelvin Siew is Sei Zai Bao!
( He wans me to include something about him in the blog.. so I added this! Wahaha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment