Friday, 22 January 2010

Speechless Week II

[ MONDAY , 11 Jan 2010 ]

Went to school as usual....
Feel very tired!
Had a project need to do on Malay! Sigh....
Lucky gt partner... =)
Nothing much happen at school though...
Hmmmmm...
Back home keep on doing homework and make myself busy....


[ TUESDAY , 12Jan 2010 ]

Had assembly in the morning...
Lots of announcement...
And one of them was abt the
cross-country run on the 23!
We have to run from school back to school...
Rounding a big circle...
It was my first time participating runs like that...
Feeling worried and excited...
Worried because I did not do any training ;
Excited because is a new experience for me and the whole school is joining!
Compulsory~

After recess, was called to go to the hall to give speech for the Form Ones about school club and stuff...
it was my very first time talking on the stage...
It was soooooooooooooo scary!
All the form ones was like solid and staring at you...
Gosh...
I only speak a few words on stage...
Nothing to say also!
After get down from stage, I still feel nervous.. =="
After that, we have to pull student to join our clubs...
But me and my partner failed to do it...
I am in PROSTAR club,
is a club abt prevent AIDS..
When they heard abt AIDS, straight they go away... ==!
After that, I am lazy to shout and beg and ask them to join the club...
So I prefer to help them instead...
Asking what they want, what they like...
Some when I haven't even ask finish they just give us the annoyed face and walk away...
Some I asked them what they like to do in free time they say SLEEP.. =="
Then I ask some of them what can I help them to join the co-curricular activity they reply "FIND FRIEND"..
What la? SPEECHLESS...
Nowadays the form ones are so different from my time...
Since start school until now, some of the student were still with parents at school... even during recess there were some parents sit beside their kids and accompany them for their meal...
WoW!!! During my time, no such thing happened!
So after that teacher asked us to pass up the name list and one of my friend's club's name list was gone and was finding the ppl who incharged...
So me and my bro run to class find that person and run baack to the hall again...
I never run that dar and that fast for a long time already...
When I reached the school hall, my god.. I couldn't catch my breathes anymore...
After that we all went back to class 10-15 mins before school finishes...
We walked soooooo slowly because non-of us wanted to go back class so early...
What a day...
At night, my muscle started to sore... =="



[ WEDNESDAY , 13 Jan 2010 ]

Felt pretty tired though everyday.... Slept early but still feel tired... Still sick.. Sigh....
Went to school as usual again...
Had PE class today...
Jogged from canteen area until hall area...both parking spaces...
Nvr jogged so much before for a long time already...
We jogged quite fast though...
Some of them cheated and play short cut...
Even 2 of my silly bros do... So lao!
I sweated a lot... and felt so hot! Sun was so bright...
After that I play baskteball with my classmate, JWWZ...
I was facing the sun... when I was trying to shoot the ball gosh... I CANT EVEN SEE as the sun shined to bright...
After that, I went for a change...
When I changed, the zip at the track cut my leg...
Oh yeah... my leg were decorated with scars s beautifully... =="""
How nice and wonderful? ==!
WOW.... My eyes were like.... speechless .... I c everything is so yellow and orange...
GOD!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! But is was alright after that...

During Chinese class,
We were using text book that day , but I don't have because of last years's SPM troublesome thingy!
Last year they say we only allowed to take 10 subjects so I choose to take account...
So I didn't borrow chinese books as they said we only can choose either one....
And then my classmate and I told th teacher and teacher asked me " Jing Wen , Y are you so impulse for dropping chinese subject?"
LOL... I was like... I did not... Is just that they said I was only allowed to borrow either account or Chinese...."
Fine... so she helped me to borrow book from a person that whoever knows him hates him guy... OMG!!!!!!!! WTH??? Use his book??!! NO WAY!!!!
Teacher asked him to borrow book and he was like don want to borrow and then teacher said " William, can I borrow your book?" LOL... She stressed on the "I"...
Then teacher saw my reaction and say... Aiya.. I exchange lo... You borrow mine I use his... because she knows everyone will have the same reaction... SO.... Ok... Thanks... =)

At night when I showed dad my report card here we go again~ =="
I don't felt like talking to him since Sunday until now...
Lazy to talk... Don;t even wanna speak a word.. I felt tired~
So I just hand over everything and there he started to say sooooooo many stuff again...
He keep on stressing that my result was sooooooooo terrible and asked me to brushed up my studies...I felt like crying already but I just hold it...
He keep on shaking his head which he ALWAYS does...
He also said don't always play...
EXCUSE ME?I got always play mer???!!!!!!
I finish my homework everyday... If I don't know how to do I asked my friends....
After homework rest awhile...
Then continue some extra work....
He didn't even see what I did in the evening... and then just say whatevers he think it was right... ==""""
So when he walked away, my tears sart to fall again....
Sigh.... I wipe it and went down to watch tv to relax...
He scolded me again! " Why watch tv...Cannot Watch tv! Go study la!"
Ok... I just ignore him...
And then he scolded me again...
He asked me to decide what day to go for which tuition...
So fater he asked I start to think...
But not until a minute, he scolded me and say " Don't watch tv! Think how to arrange tuition! Don't waste time.. I am tired!!"
What the hell!!! I am still thinking... How am I supposed to give u answer so soon??!!
You want me to attend Tuesday's Physics Class and then my Malay tuition teacher want me to attend twice a week... And either is on Tuesday or Sunday! and then you kept on asking me abt Add Math tuition which I nvr been before.. and tell me I cannot don't go for English tuition...
My god... I have to think also wad... I need to rest also... Not just you...
Studies have stress too.. NOT JUST YOU!!!
PLEASE DON'T ALWAYS TEL ME THAT STUDY NO STRESS!!!! IS A BULLSHIT!!!
If study no stress why some of the student will go crazy when they studied too much and no balanced up with entertainment??!!!
The whole world not only you have stress and not only you having the toughest job!!
UNDERSTAND THAT!!!
Besides that he kept on taking someone to compare with me!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!! SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTIME also " u c ppl bla bla bla... u c u??"
Argh... come on!!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!
Argh... So I told him the arrangement and he went out...
So again... I hold my tears... watch tv...
When mom came back she asked me y my face so "black"?
Of course is "black"
Sigh.... I am lazy to say anymore abt him! TIRED!
Everytime I ry to tel, no one listen... if not then no one will try and understand how I felt...
So after dinner, I run straight up and burst out crying non-stop and told my bro abt it... a.k.a my Dr. Hsu...
After crying and letting it out.... I felt just a bit better only...
and I told him and he asked me to cry like fountain so that I will feel better like fountain...
Swt... =="""
So waited for mom to help me put vicks and went to bed early as well...


[ THRUSDAY , 14 Jan 2010 ]

Felt tired when I gt up... and my eyes were swallon!
Went to skul as usual... But still feeling sick... Sigh...
When I told my bros that my eyes can hardly open they kept on laughing only!=="
So went to Physics lab...
Teacher asked me question.. lucky I can answer but I forget the key word... =="
>_____< mistake ="]">


[ SATURDAY , 16 Jan 2010 ]
Morning went to Millenium to pick up my cousin from Sandakan to find a new apartment to stay as his college is moving...
Me and mom cant find the flat there at first...
Kept on turning around Millenium so many times already... Round and Round and Round..
I also started to feel dizzy already... =="
He is a very very very very very gentle boy...
OMG.. when he speak.. it was soooooooo soft....
We met an Indian man too.. he knows so many languages.... my uncle said he know chinese, hakka, cantonese, hokien, etc etc etc.....
He even speak hakka with my uncle.. LOL!
Wow... how cool!

Saw one of the StreetBlaster car..
It seems like almost everytime I go Millenium for sure I will see one of the car...
LOL? How funny is that!

I started English tuition again...
I was a bit late for class that day because mom thought that tuition starts at 2:30pm..
I was in Advance Class...
My teacher is an old Londoner lady...
She don't like us to be quiet.. She like us to speak more... She said that she will be bored if only she speaks....
We had IELTS test that day... Easy ones.... Just starting..
It was ok!
After class, met my classmate too.. =]

Went for Bah Kut Teh for dinner at night...
Which I was craving for so much...
After dinner went to grandma's house..
I MISS GRANDMA SO MUCH!!
Talk with cousin too... Abt work etc etc etc....


[ Sunday, 17 Jan 2010 ]

Went out for breakfast and went to CP to buy reference book!
CP was kinda empty which is weird though...
"Those ppl" were so much lesser compare to last time...
I felt very weird...
So after that we went to Lido as my dad wanna do some marketing...
So mom asked dad to drop us home first because mommy want to go for hair do and she ask me to go for a hair cut...
On the way back, saw a dead cat...
OMG! It was so scary.. The head was cracked and the blood was so OMG.....
RIP cat...
I felt so sorry for it...

Went to Hiltop for hair cut...
ARGH!!! Don't like... T________________________T
Mad.... Sigh.... I hate when ppl tend to cut the way, the style I hate... because hair is my life and my precious thing!!!
Went to Lintas Korea Market and Lintas Mini Store to but some stuff after that...

Before shower I heard dad was mad like don't know wad and say no tapao.. go out eat...
So I shower and changed.. when I get down, no one changed and NO ONE INFORM ME that out dinner has been cancelled...
And then my fault again for not asking...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Speechless...
Fine...
Had dinner and then went to bed...

~End of Weekly Story~

*Addition :
  • I always dreams so many weird and stupid dreams like everyday... My god.. Is driving me crazy... and mostof them is soooooo weird!!! Some of the dream are included people that are around me... =="

No comments:

Post a Comment