Sunday, 3 January 2010

A gift from Love

Dear Baby Pooh,

Every night I talk to you,
because I wish to tel you what is in my mind.

Every night I hug you tightly,

because I don't want you to go.

Every night I put ur face close to me,

because I miss the touch.

Every night I put you under my blanket with me,

because I wish you really there.

Every night I put you in my arms,

because I want you and I need you so much.

Every night I look at you before I close my eyes,

because the last person I want to see before I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow is you.

Every night I whisper and said I LOVE YOU,

because I mean it and I really do.

When I open my eyes the first person I want to see is you,

because I want to look at you as my start of my day.


P/s :

I did talk to my baby pooh, seriously.

P/s :
If you remember what you told me when you give me the Pooh, and who I am mentioning is actually ~you~

No comments:

Post a Comment