All i do is watch movie, MSN,FB whole day all night!
No mental prob also I might as well will be having soon!
I lose some weight this holiday!
Is so difficult for me to gain my weight and now I lost some weight again!
The pants which doesn't fit me few years ago now I can wear it again!
Even my dad said that I became skinnier already!
Damn it! Sigh~ ='(
I had been crying a lot lately...
I cried so easily..
Watch movie cry,
Listen song also cry,
Talk also cry...
Sigh..
I don't know what is wrong with me lately...
I feel suffer..
I hate to stay home whole day...
Even though it has been many years.. but i just still hate it...
I am always so excited to plan what am i going to do during holiday..
But always get rejected by my parents..
All they told me is NO TIME! NO TRANSPORT!
sigh...
what else I can do then...
I feel annoyed...
WHY cant I do anything that I like,
i.e :
Learn Dancing , Learn Baking, Learn Japanese Language, Swimming, attend photography courses, etc etc etc...
BUT one god damn reply " NO TIME" make me have no heart to do it anymore...
PLUS my parents are busy working and I don't have any transport...
I don't felt like doing anything anymore...
Sigh..
I just cried a bit jus now again... Sigh...
Cried a bit too this noon...
CRY CRY CRY!!! DAMN IT...
I felt like I am so useless!
What I am doing now is just sigh and sigh and sigh..
Felt like I can't breath..
I just felt like wanna vomit every air that get stucked in my chest!
I cried so easily..
Watch movie cry,
Listen song also cry,
Talk also cry...
Sigh..
I don't know what is wrong with me lately...
I feel suffer..
I hate to stay home whole day...
Even though it has been many years.. but i just still hate it...
I am always so excited to plan what am i going to do during holiday..
But always get rejected by my parents..
All they told me is NO TIME! NO TRANSPORT!
sigh...
what else I can do then...
I feel annoyed...
WHY cant I do anything that I like,
i.e :
Learn Dancing , Learn Baking, Learn Japanese Language, Swimming, attend photography courses, etc etc etc...
BUT one god damn reply " NO TIME" make me have no heart to do it anymore...
PLUS my parents are busy working and I don't have any transport...
I don't felt like doing anything anymore...
Sigh..
I just cried a bit jus now again... Sigh...
Cried a bit too this noon...
CRY CRY CRY!!! DAMN IT...
I felt like I am so useless!
What I am doing now is just sigh and sigh and sigh..
Felt like I can't breath..
I just felt like wanna vomit every air that get stucked in my chest!
~All I am doing now is non-stop sigh~
No comments:
Post a Comment