ARGH!!!!
Can you just stop asking??!!!
Damn it!!!!!
You say you can let go and you will let go!!!
But why you keep asking me abt it???!!!!!!!!!!
Is so annoying you noe??!!!!!!!!
I am so fed up!!!
You told me that you are fed up as well!!!!
But why you just cant stop asking and asking and asking??!!!!!!!!!
F it!!!!
Can you stop?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very tired, disappointed and angry abt it...
I though I can have some time quiet..
Do what I like to do...
I cant do what I like to do bcuz there's something blocking...
I hold it... I ignore!!!
But now you keep annoyed me do you ever thought abt how other ppl felt??!!!!!!
You always think abt yourself and never think abt others!!!!
Do you know everyone has a limit??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once is beyond the limit, it is time to STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do go beyond it!!!!!!
PLS la... How old are you and how old I am??
Why cant you think????!!!!!!!
YOU think this world you have the power??!!!!!!!!!!!
Other ppl have other ppl's tough time and stress...
Not only you in the hell world has stress you know???!!!!!!!
Don't think you can lead then you can handle everything!!
Everyone has it's limit!!!!
Don't think you are so prefect ok?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment