Saturday, 24 March 2012

Photography as a Hobby

I am not an artistic person but people wonder why do I like photography but never go in depth regarding photography.

Mainly because I like to capture that perfect moment and keep it as long as possible, maybe forever.
Time pass, people change, things change but the moment, people and things remained in the photo will not change forever. Never ever. That is why I like photography.

I may not be a pro, but I am still learning. I don't claim I'm a professional photographer but I must claim that I'm a professional in capturing moments with my heart and feelings. I may not be as skillful, but I'm skillful in observing and capturing what I see with my own eyes and heart.

I love looking back at photos I took with friends and family, myself, other people or other things. Those memories that flashed back were and always are beautiful. No matter how the things inside may change in reality but that moment that I have captured will always be so beautiful that sometimes I will smile or cry by looking at the photos I took / we took together.

Every photo has it's own story to tell. A smile may have tears behind the photo but the beautiful smile captured will remain forever.



Self-portrait.
My happy moment of that second which remains forever no matter how things change in reality. 


3 comments:

  1. Well said!

    May I suggest that you change some of your font colours? Cuz some of them are quite hard to be seen.

    Anyhow, have fun blogging and photographing~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, ignore the aforementioned suggestion, as there may have been something wrong to my connection at Lakeside just now, cuz right now I can see your blog just fine.

    GLHF!

    ReplyDelete