Monday, 20 February 2012

Parents vs Kids


Dear some parents, 


I know I'm not a parent yet and I'm not suppose to judge you guys but, seriously, start showing ur kids how you want they to be, not yelling at them when they r wrong. 
Jus like u telling and yelling at ur kids not to smoke but u always smoke in front of them all the time. Kids learn things faster by sight not by listening. 
Some of the dads like to curse and say bad words in front of their kids as if he is living in his own world, when the kids start saying the same thing like he did, he scolded his kids like he is gonna kill he/she. 
As parent(s), you are responsible to show a good example to ur because the first source they learn from is from parents and family. 


Sincerely, confusing kid / third party people that actually watching u teaching kids in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment