Something really inspired me to work extra hard to get in there!
But now, all i need is a final comfirmation whether my personality is suitable for this course or not! After that I am DONE!
I dun care much what I gt for SPM, I dun care that i dun get straights A's but what I care is what I aimed for I can achieve it and I can get into Uni and work hard and lastly find a good job, settle down, have a happy family and my parents are always happy and healthy...
That's all I wan~
Hoping too much jus making u suffer. Jus hope for wad u r able to achieve it!
Thanks to IEC for the trip,
Thanks daddy giving me so many advices and keep on telling me what courses study what and work as what..
Thanks to daddy's fren giving me advices and explaination...
Thanks everybody~
Lastly, thanks to myself for setting up my mind to study what I wan~
THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment