Totally speechless...
U can give me happiness but at the same time you make me feel annoyed so much!
I like u but at the same time I HATE YOU too!
I like you always be by my side all the time..
I like you always make me smile..
I like you always make sure that I am ok..
I like you always fufill whatever I need or even I don't need you will also try to complete my things..
I like you always care for me..
I like your so many things...
Although you are not a perfect man that I wanted but I still like you...
But what I hate is you will always ask me THE SAME QUESTION all the time...
ALL THE FKING TIME!!!
IT IS VERY ANNOYED ME...
I HATE LISTENING THE SAME QUESTION ALL THE TIME AND I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ALL THE TIME AND RE-EXPLAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...
I AM SO TIRED OF IT YOU KNOW?
DO YOU KNOW THAT?!!!
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what else I can say anymore..
If you cant wait,
go find some one else..
If you still wanna ask me d same thing all the time,
don't talk to me anymore..
I am giving up already...
I think I wont couple until I get into UNI..
I lazy to think anymore...
I've worried enough...
I've explained enough...
I've think enough...
I've said enough..,
Since day one until now.. NOW!!!
I am really tired...
I appreciate what you did to me... but I am jus so tired now...
I've heard enough...
!!!!!!!! I HAD ENOUGH !!!!!!!
Maybe he just too care , just will owaz ask the same question ... Be happy always ^^
ReplyDeleteo. tq
ReplyDelete