Saturday, 13 February 2010

Cute Grandma

Went out to buy some stuff after dinner and planned to go night market to see the crowed..
After dinner me and mom went to Merdeka Supermarket to buy some popiah skin to make the seaweed cracker..We planned to go to Lido but it was too jam so we ended up goin to grandma's house and then hoping that uncle would join us and go together but they were too busy cleaning the praying place...
So I was helping grandma to pack up the red packet.. ^^
After awhile, my cousins came to grandma house and then I ask my sister-in-law weather she wants to go to the Night Market or not, she firstly felt lazy as they went to Lido already.. So mom asked me to ask my cousin LOL and he asked me to ask my sis-in-law and then my sis-in-law whisper to me ask me to tell my cousin that she wants to go and then we end up goin to Foh Sang's Night Market...
It was nothing much there but I saw few friends.. hahahah.. =]

Before I left grandma's house I joked with grandma.. I ask grandma not to miss me and then she said how can I dun miss you? You are my granddaughter... surely need to miss.. If I dun miss my heart will be aching... Awwwwwww... Grandma is so cute... Hahahhaa..
How sweet.. ^^
Never gt someone said that to me before... HAHAHAHA..!!!
So I answered grandma say you are welcome to miss me.. can always miss me... and she said also if she dun miss me she cant fall asleep... Hahahha.. CUTE GRANDMA!
That's y i love her so much ^^

When goin home from Foh Sang Night Market,
cousin bought some durian and gues where they put..??
They hang at the tyre hook... LOL!
My aunt was so worry that the durian wil fall offs somewhere,, LOL!
As my another auntie hate the smell of durian as she will feel dizzy~
HAHAHAH!
and me and my cousin say " if you and the durian gt faith surely it wont drop!"
LOL....
So finally we went back to grandma's house and the durian is still with us.. So I guess is congratz? LOL!

2 comments: