Saturday, 5 September 2009

My DSLR Camera

Finally,
I got my camera from my dad as my birthday gift as what he promised me last year!
hahahahahhahaha...
I'm soooooooooooo happy...
But I'm blur with the settings...
Trying to pick it up slowly!
LOL!
My dad even said that I so got "style" when shooting with my camera! LOLs...
>_____________________<

Anyway,
THANKS DADDY! I HAD THE GREATEST GIFT FROM YOU FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

11 comments:

  1. when come out hv some "kacak" ooo? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So don't say your dad bad lor .. Actually he good also kan ??? Try talk wif him when he alone ^^ Owaz take pic with ur dad lar ... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edward : LOL... wad mean kacak oh??

    Mandy : LOL... ok ba ok ba....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, kacak is da sound of camera^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLX... chiiikkkk chakkkkk bah...
    kacak ur head....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edward : oh oh... zadao....
    Eric: u so sure mer?? hahahahah....

    ReplyDelete
  7. yarlo, u sure only tat sound kah?

    ReplyDelete
  8. kacak too giv face jor...
    cicak nt bad ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg. so good leh, having a camera as your bday present. I GOT NOTHING LAH T____T haha. happy birthday again dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Edward : LOL... ya lor...

    Eric : wah.. cicak! u wan make me have night mare ah.. punya bad!

    Cecilia : LOL.... thx again dear.... awwwwww... dun be sad.... that's my dad promise since last year.. LOL

    ReplyDelete