Thursday, 1 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Is end of the year already...
Is time to say GOODBYE 2008 and HELLO 2009...
Every year we'll always been through alot of good and bad stuff..Life is like a roller coaster..there are ups and downs...Choose a Happy life to live..Even when you are sad,angry,hate,etc...find someone close to talk to and let the bad stuff out... Don't ever put it in your heart,It'll get worst...If you don't wan anyone to noe abt it, write it out and put some where safe or tear it into pieces and throw it to the RECYCLE BIN (Please Love&Protect our mother nature-EARTH).It helps... I sometimes do that too..
New Year-2009
What is my aim?wishes?
To be honest, I have no idea at all yet..
I'll be 16 in 2009...I think I'll still having the same old boring life...
Hope things will changed in New Year 2009 and lead me to a better personality,life,studies,etc.....
I'm having a very boring New Year EVE and New Year count down and NEW YEAR... Sigh... I feel so down and lonely....
Well.... Once again..
Wish you,ur family,friends around you,EVERYONE,
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!
God Bless,Take care =)
Enjoy your New Year.
All the best to EVERYONE!

2 comments: